Moto GP MotoGP 2013 (Chặng 4) Monster Energy Grand Prix de France (Le Mans Circuit): Le Mans kêu tên Rossi..

Thảo luận trong 'Đua xe trong nước - quốc tế' bắt đầu bởi FREEMAN_279, 15/5/13.

1. barrell

barrell Bằng A2

Tham gia:
    24/8/11
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    [video=youtube;z9vV9aVUik4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9vV9aVUik4[/video]

Highest speed reached by a Diablo Superbike tyre: 339,5 km/h (Tom Sykes / Monza 2nd free practice session, 9th lap)

#111 barrell, 29/5/13
    Sửa lần cuối: 29/5/13
  2. Rc213v

Rc213v Bằng A2

Tham gia:
    7/5/12
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Monza đoạn thẳng dài hơn mugello kha khá nên Thể loại đua
    Nào cũng có topspeed cao hơn mugello

3. ScRaMjEt

ScRaMjEt Bằng A4

Tham gia:
    1/12/08
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Ngày xưa xe F1 từng vít lên 356km/h ở monza,giờ nếu gp đua bên đó chắc chạy 36x khỏe!

4. FREEMAN_279

FREEMAN_279 Bằng A4

Tham gia:
    12/12/07
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Xem MotoGP phải có chém gió tranh luận mới vui và học hỏi được nhiều điều hay khác . Tuy nhiên nó phải được hiểu trên nền tảng xây dựng là chính . Chứ mình thấy có vài cái cmt nó sao sao á . Chẳng thấy thông tin gì gọi là hay ho ngoài cái kiểu móc họng chẳng đâu ra đâu . MotoGP nó sắp có cái vé đi du lịch dài hạn xem miễn phí ấy .. :)) . Đừng để mình là người đầu tiên vinh dự nhận điều đó nha các bạn .. :)) .. !

5. soccer jerseys on sale,soccer jerseys chicago,cheapest soccer jerseys

amid a myriad of other not so nice words that are not fit for print is UGH! They have a million fans sticking up for them all the time, but never a supportive word from family, friends, or neighbors. In fact, if any family er, former family because Jon and Kate have now chucked them all, friends er, ditto the chucking, or neighbors again, former, they've moved and left them all behind, any word from any of them that will speak out is a negative. Beth used to get on all these blogs and websites and stick up for them all the time, but now that she's been cast aside I don't hear anything from her. One former fan wrote that Jon and Kate are burning the bridges they've USED. I thought that was brilliant! Anyway, I love watching the kids but the parents are getting in the way of that joy. I miss Aunt Jodi and Beth. Jodi was a breath of fresh air! Sorry for the caps, I'm not cheap football shirts online yelling, my italics aren't working. February 5, 2009 at 9:18 am 132 Eileen says: I just read Karen's comment about a wholesome family! Best laugh I've had in a long, long time! Thanks, Karen! February 7, 2009 at 12:24 am 133 g says: ok, i agree kate is probably one of the most ungrateful, self centred women i have ever seen yes it may be reality tv, but i would never talk to my husband like that in public or in front of our kids and mady definitely has issues to say the least. however it scares me what is going to happen to these children when they aren't adorable anymore, people stop watching and the cameras, freebies and help all disappear. like most of you, i loved the show at first, but i'm disgusted and disappointed by the greed and materialism and have just stopped watching it February 10, 2009 at 11:18 am 134 Jennifer says: Amazingly enough you people complain about this show 8230 . yet you watch it b c you know so much about it! And you TRY and research bad information about Jon and Kate! HELLO! Stop watching if you cheap football shirts uk don't like it! You people have very sorry lives to sit on here and complain about situations that doesn't include YOU! Let me break it down so you can understand 8230 . Don't 8230 . turn 8230 . on. the 8230 823

Also from:
    http://www.westernmotorsports.org/index.php/member/70703

#115 Anaenaifenogs, 12/7/13
    Sửa lần cuối bởi mod: 21/8/16
  6. soccer goalie jerseys,cheap team soccer jerseys,team usa soccer jerseys

oc . pin span width:17px height:18px background position:0 362px tt37 vidsoc . pin span:hover background position: 18px 362px tt37. nd iframe c margin top: 12px SHARE ON Transcript:How to Remove Tomato Sauce StainsHi! I'm Jonathon Stewart for About. com Home and Garden with today's 90 second quick tip. So what are the favorite foods in your house? Does the list include pizza, meatballs, spaghetti, lasagna, or other pasta? If it does, there's a pretty good chance you've already had to worry about the one bummer to these awesome meals: tomato sauce stains. But fear not, even the toughest, oiliest, marinara stains can be remedied with these simple laundry tips. Check it out. Inside Tomato Sauce Stains Think of your tomato sauce stain as a two part beast: the oil, which is a common component in most red sauces and a nuisance all by itself, and the red pigment of the cooked tomatoes. If you cheap football shirts online can get to the stain right away, it's a good idea to flush cold water through the opposite side of the fabric from where you plopped your sauce. But if you don't discover the stain right away, or you're not in a position to deal with it until later, try these more aggressive tactics at home. Remove Oil From the Stain Start by covering the stain with a layer of talcum football shirts cheap or baby powder, making sure it contains no extra perfumes or other ingredients, aside from the actual powder. Be careful not to rub the power into the fabric itself just a top coating works fine. Set the garment aside for about an hour as the powder works its magic in absorbing the oil part of the stain. When the time's up, brush the powder off carefully, and boil yourself a kettle of water on the stove. Check the Garment's Cleaning Instructions Always be sure to check the cleaning labels on your clothes prior to attempting any treatment. If the fabric's color is likely to run, or if the label reads, "Dry Clean Only, " it's probably in your best interest to turn a persistent stain over to the pros at this point. Always be sure to point out the stain to your cleaners, letting them know the specific type of mess you've gotten yourself into this

Maybe you like:
    http://steeltowntech.com/index.php/member/121654

#116 Anaenaifenogs, 12/7/13
    Sửa lần cuối bởi mod: 21/8/16
  7. vipofbabylove

vipofbabylove Bằng A2

Tham gia:
    19/12/10
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    3 phát cmt bá đạo ở trên là cái je vậy????

8. xuxu0908

xuxu0908 Tập Lái

Tham gia:
    3/6/13
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Hình ảnh đẹp quá, càng xem càng mê

9. Nguyen Vinh

Nguyen Vinh Bằng A2

Tham gia:
    3/3/14
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    xe đẹp thì sẽ có người đẹp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Về chúng tôi

Biker Vietnam tự hào là một trong những cộng đồng người chơi mô tô, xe máy đầu tiên và có tiếng tại Việt Nam. Bất kể bạn đến đây vì yêu sức mạnh và tốc độ, hay vì muốn tìm hiểu về một chiếc xe, một địa chỉ độ xe cụ thể, bạn luôn được chào đón tại bkvn.com.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

Đang tải...